DS Smith Packaging Division have an established reputation for the design and manufacture of Heavy Duty Bulk Packaging solutions in the Medical, Pharmaceutical and associated distribution sectors.
Our double and triple wall Heavy Duty corrugated cardboard pallet based solutions are made from natural and fully recyclable ingredients and principally consist of Kraft Liner, Semi Chemical fluting and wet strength adhesives, for optimum performance throughout global export markets, shipping weights in excess of 2 tonnes. We can also design and produce single and multi trip Bulk Packaging specifications for Home markets too.
KEY ADVANTAGES FOR THE MEDICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES
- Helps meet your corporate and social responsibilities.
- High "strength to weight" ratio
- ISPM15 compliant
- Low and consistent tare weight, compared to timber and plywood.
- Engineered and Designed for worldwide export.
When DS Smith Packaging Division Bulk Packing is used in conjunction with our cardboard pallets, the whole container can either be re-used or fully recycled, so good for the environment too!
Our creative Medical & Pharmaceutical packaging solutions are developed jointly by listening to our customers needs and working together with our experienced Packaging Designers and Engineers. Packaging ideas are fully tested before production in our UKAS and BSI accredited laboratory, so you can be sure our Medical and Pharmaceutical packaging will perform in the conditions and environment appropriate to your needs and those of your customer.
Other DS Smith Medical and Pharmaceutical packaging solutions include
- PowerPly heavy duty cardboard boxes for export.
- Kit Pack – easy assembly for Outbound Logistics
- Cardboard KAYPAL ® pallets – low and consistent tare weight.
- Pallet boxes – strong & lightweight, ideal for outbound airfreight logistics
- Export Boxes for worldwide distribution of Stair Lifts, Medical Hoists, Wheel Chairs and spare parts.