DS Smith Packaging Division have a proven track record in the design and manufacture of Heavy Duty Bulk Packaging for the Distribution and Logistics sectors.
Our double and triple wall Heavy Duty corrugated cardboard pallet based solutions are made from natural and fully recyclable ingredients and principally consist of Kraft Liner, Semi Chemical fluting and wet strength adhesives, for optimum performance throughout Home, European and Global supply chains, shipping weights in excess of 2 tonnes.
In addition to one trip bulk packs, we have a wide range of returnable packaging solutions for “Closed Loop” applications.
KEY ADVANTAGES FOR THE LOGISTICS AND DISTRIBUTION SECTORS
- Saves Labour for you and your customer.
- No nails or splinters
- ISPM15 compliant
- Standard and euro pallet sizes available
- Easy and safe loading and handling
Pallet Boxes and Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC's) provide a cost effective packing option as an alternative to despatching your products in lots of smaller containers, with resultant labour and shipping savings – your customers will also appreciate the easy access to your goods and the reduced amount of cardboard they will need to recycle!
Our products can be produced and printed to your specific requirements, in turn, presenting a professional image, optimizing the whole supply chain and generating significant savings.
When DS Smith Packaging Division Bulk Packing is used in conjunction with our cardboard pallets, the whole container can either be re-used or fully recycled, so good for the environment too!
Our creative Logistics & Distribution supply chain solutions are developed jointly by listening to our customers needs and working together with our experienced Packaging Designers and Engineers. Packaging ideas are fully tested before production in our UKAS and BSI accredited laboratory, so you can be sure our Logistics and Distribution packaging will perform in the conditions and environment appropriate to your needs and those of your customer.
Other DS Smith logistics & distribution packaging solutions include
- PowerPly heavy duty cardboard boxes for export.
- Kit Pack – easy assembly for Outbound Logistics
- Cardboard KAYPAL ® pallets – low and consistent tare weight.
- Easy Pack – perfect for Inbound easy access & handling
- Pallet boxes – strong & lightweight, ideal for outbound airfreight logistics
- Export Boxes for worldwide distribution
- Bulk Liquid (Hybrid3) for 1000 litres of most liquids e.g. egg, oils, butter.
- Picking Bins for long term storage and internal industrial logistics movement