Packaging Services Audit – allow us to create new packaging ideas.
DS Smith Packaging Services Packaging Audit consists of site visits and full written reports on products and processes identifying packaging improvement opportunities.
How does it work?
Our team of Packaging Audit experts review the existing packaging processes, including workflows and packaging products. We propose optimisations in line with your packaging improvement goals. A detailed written report is produced at the end of the audit process with clear recommendations of where packaging cost saving opportunities are available.
- You can focus on your core business
- Innovative packaging ideas
- Auditing from a packaging company
- Packaging solutions that work in the real world
- Independent packaging advice
- Packaging experts